English Club: we love this Club

We agree that learning english is important to study nowdays. When I was at senior high school, the teachers always say english become the global language of business. At that time, I just thinking that I need learn english well to past the final exam and get the good university.

In fact, I got the good one of the university, I love it very much :)

About 6 months ago, Gina, Iik, Rama and I decided to take an english class. So, we started to find the right teacher. Of course, I asked google first hahahahah..... From google, I got the name, location then Iik continued with her investigation. Finally, we started the first class on wednesday (I forgot the date).

The class should be started  at 7 pm and finish at 9 pm. But, for us, the teacher gave dispensasion. we started at 8 pm and will be finish at 10 pm. the, after that we did something interesting: late dinner at angkringan sushi.

we are seventeenth :)

What a.....cute 

it's snowy yaaayyy.....

Rama always try to hide his belly, but it doesn't work hahahah..
Actually, we quite enjoy the class. But then, because of so many reason, we stopped the class after 2 periode (20 meeting). Although we stopped the class, but we never stop to learn english. We always do an english  conversation on whatsup. Sharing, abusing or scolding someone in english become pleasant  hahahha....

One Day in March, iik said happily. She said "I found the good teacher. He is a good teacher, but he is not handsome"

So, finally, here we are. We took an english club (we have changed 'english class' become 'english club') every wednesday in everywhere. Sometimes we discuss in  media room in my office, sometimes in KFC or Burger King. I ensure, one day we will take a sessi in Inul Vista :p

Now, our english club become more pleasant. But, unfortunatelly, Rama can't join us anymore. He need to focus to his study. Yeahhh...you are agood boy *pukpuk

Even though we changed the teacher, but we never change the habbit. As long as Iik has handphone which has camera, we can't stop our existence. Thankful to the teacher who can't regret taking picture

so, here we are

Our first meeting @Burger King, Blok M Plaza







(really tired, I will continue tomorrow, maybe...

Komentar

Postingan Populer